We make castings from nearly all types of alloys covered by the ISO, PN, EN, DIN standards, including:
- cast carbon steel and low, medium and high alloy steel
- unalloyed and low, medium and high alloy cast iron
- ductile iron, ADI and abrasion resistant cast iron
- heat- and creep-resistant alloys
- non-ferrous metals and alloys (brass, bronze, pure copper, aluminium alloys)
In addition to complex shapes, the manufactured castings are also characterized by high surface accuracy.
Three casting technologies are used: